multi disciplined technology and engineering
Facilities Engineering, Design, Construction and Commissioning
Integrity XL understand that a well maintained asset allows our clients to maximise operational efficiency and spend more time concentrating on the bigger picture.
Being flexible and reactive, Integrity XL challenge the conventional approach and aim to capitalize on new and innovative ways of doing things safer, smarter and more efficiently, whilst giving every possible consideration to the use of latest industry technologies.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Fit for purpose engineering and workpacks (removal of non-essential deliverables)
- Offshore data capture including laser scan and dimensional control survey
- Jacket, caisson and conductor integrity assessment/assurance and repair
- Safety case and verification/compliance engineering
- Technically led discipline repair orders
- Multi-discipline brownfield modifications and repairs
- End-to-end support including procurement and equipment package management and fabrication, offshore construction including access specialists and commissioning support
- Disciplines include electrical, instrumentation, structural, mechanical, piping, technical safety and process
- Additional engineering resources to join client teams on an as and when needed basis (from discipline engineer to TA level)
- Risk based inspection strategies and integrity management
- Specialist services support including CFD, FEA, HYSYS, OLGA, PIPESIM, LedaFlow, STAADPro, Abaqus, Inventor, E3D